Black and white are no longer the mainstream colours for workwear. Pieces of workplace attire from French Connection recommended below are particularly suitable if you are working in more creative industries.
£65.00 at French Connection
Draped pleats at the waist make the Tilly dress universally flattering. Slip it on at cocktail hour with pointed pumps and a biker jacket.
- Draped dress
- Fitted cut
- Three-quarter length sleeves
- Pleated waist
- Wrap-effect skirt
£100.00 at French Connection
Inspired by the raging trend for co-ords, this stylish relaxed-fitted Arrow Crepe Jumpsuit features a cut-away section at the back, giving the illusion of a stylish two-piece. It features statement toggles and drawstrings at the waist to slightly define the silhouette of this slouchy piece.
- Relaxed fitting jumpsuit with elbow-length sleeves
- Round neck
- Drawstring waistband at front with adjustable metallic toggles
- Loose-fit legs tapered at the ankles
- Cut-away section at the back below the waist
- Slitted back detail with hook fastening
- Zip placket at back
£120.00 at French Connection
Slip into a simple cap-sleeved shift dress this season. This figure-sculpting Whisper Ruth style is a fail-safe option for work, simply add heeled ankle boots and go.
- Fitted dress
- Cap sleeves
- Square neckline
- Invisible zip placket at centre back with hook and eye clasp
- Seam detail at waist
- Figure-scultping fit
£90.00 at French Connection
Sport-luxe influences are here to stay for winter, and our stretchy Lula Dress is way ahead of the game. With vibrant colour-blocked panels and a streamlined shape, it’s sure to bring a sleek track-ready touch to grey-sky days.
- Short-sleeved dress with colour-blocked panels and stretch
- Round neck
- Short sleeves
- Exposed zip placket at centre back
- Hem vent at centre back
- Darts at chest